Moderátoři: MarioV8, Honza, Ruda

Re: E500 6.0 Kompressor z Norska

Odeslatod deerhunter v 06 srp 2009 14:50

500AMM píše:
deerhunter píše:Hi Arnt,

can you post some pix of that 500TE ??

Thank you.

Hi. :)

Yes, but those pics are locked up on my other broken PC at home at the moment. But I do also have them on my PC at work, so I can post some tomorrow. I can also explain how the conversion was done if you like. There are two converted 500TE's in Norway. They are build differently, but have all the original equipment both external and inside, and the drive train in place. Very rare and nice cars.

-arnt-

yes yes, something about the conversion works would be nice ! thanx !
Objects in the mirror are slower than they appear
deerhunter
Inventář

Odeslatod Honza v 06 srp 2009 15:06

Hi Arnt,

thanks a lot for the pictures of your beautiful car :)

I have spoken a lot about with Jack about the "fucking" customs for car registration in nordern countries :( The cause of these "personan customizations" of registrations by us was mainly the restriction to registrate a car which is older that 8 years. It was really terrible because the condition didn´t played any role :roll:

The pictures of the T-Modell would be very interesting and the story as well :)
Přílohy
35X.jpg
Claudio´s next beauty for sale, but we missed it :-( What a shame :-(
Claudio_Rodaro_Jacks_Car.JPG
Jacks Limited in Monaco with original registration plate and seller Claudio Roddaro nearby
mbgalerie_7127820_47.jpg
Is this is the norwegian Brabus E65?
Honza
Administrátor

Odeslatod 500AMM v 06 srp 2009 18:03

Hi.

Yes, it is almost the same here. The import tax succesively reduces up to 15 years, then giving 80% off the new price. After that it is any reduction until the car is 30 years old and becomes a veteran/vintage car - nothing in between?! So, all cars over 15 years becomes more and more expensive to import compared to the real market price. But there is an alternative method giving a more realistic tax. But this method is not reversible and can also give a higher tax! Most people don't know about this altenative or they don't take the risk in using this on newer cars. But I will use this method on my Super Merc because it is 18 years old next year. And they will face one problem - they don't find any other car to compare with - He, He :twisted: So they must use a high mileage 1992 500E as a basis. Hopefully will this give me approx. 50-70% less import tax. :D

Yes, the silver car on your photo is the Brabus 6.5 in Oslo. This photo is probably from a MB gathering in Denmark or Sweden.

All the best
-arnt-
'92 500E 6.0 AMG, König Supercharger, black 040
'94 E500 Limited, sapphire black, birds eye maple, grey Limited leather
500AMM

Odeslatod Ruda v 06 srp 2009 20:04

Hi Arnt,

it's fantastic if your car has the same behavior as standard 036 (beside the power of course :D ). I like the comfort what gives E500 and the briliant Recaro (yes, the version of Recaro with the back of 2 parts is beautiful). I like comfort, and that's reason why I don't want any sports car and like the mine. Tax system in Norway you wrote about is very strict, but situation would be worse, if it is count by HP (it's talking about it in CZ).
Ruda
Administrátor

Odeslatod 500AMM v 10 srp 2009 13:34

Thank you

yes yes, something about the conversion works would be nice ! thanx!

Hi deerhunter,

I'm sorry for the delayed photos. I've not been at work since wednesday last week because I've got the swineflu. It is not so critical in my case so I'll manage trough quite well. I will post some pics as soon as I return to work.

Regards
-arnt-
500AMM

Odeslatod 500AMM v 10 srp 2009 13:47

Ruda píše:Hi Arnt,

.......Tax system in Norway you wrote about is very strict, but situation would be worse, if it is count by HP (it's talking about it in CZ).

Hi Ruda,

That is exactly what we have in Norway too. In addition to the age of the car it is 4 factors for the tax calculation; engine size, horsepower, car weight, type of fuel - where the engine size and power counts over 90% of the import tax. Additionally comes the ordinary trade tax which is 25% of the purchase price of the car.

All the best
-arnt-
500AMM

Odeslatod Ruda v 10 srp 2009 14:27

Hi Arnt,

I was very sorry about that, that's terrible.. This is one of the reasons, why is the number of this car less than every pevious year :|
Ruda
Administrátor

Odeslatod 500AMM v 19 srp 2009 21:32

Thank you.

Hi.

I'm finally recovered and back in work again. Please find enclosed a few pics of the 500TE I have available on my PC at work. The other pics are still locked up at home.

Cheers
-arnt-
Přílohy
500TE sølv 6.jpg
500TE sølv 5.jpg
500TE sølv 4.jpg
500TE sølv 3.jpg
500TE sølv 2.jpg
500TE sølv 1.jpg
500AMM

Odeslatod Ruda v 20 srp 2009 01:01

Wow, that looks great! Has it third lane of seats? I think if I'll have this car, I can make some babies eventually.... 8-)
Ruda
Administrátor

Odeslatod 500AMM v 20 srp 2009 14:28

Ruda píše:Wow, that looks great! Has it third lane of seats? I think if I'll have this car, I can make some babies eventually.... 8-)

Hi Ruda.

No, it has the original 500E interior so it is a 4 seat. By the way - it is a good idea with some babies, isn't it? :D

deerhunter píše:
yes yes, something about the conversion works would be nice ! thanx !

Deerhunter,

Here are some words about the conversion. It is two 500TE in Norway and both are converted from regular 230TE stationwagons, '90 and '91models. We call them the "Black" one and the "Silver" one. They are built quite differently.

The "Black" one is a jointed car - combined of a front section from the 500E and a rear section from the stationwagon. They were both crashed cars from the beginning. The 500E was cut behind the front seats, keeping the B-pillar, but the roof was cut off. Then they cut the rear section off the stationwagon, including the rear door openings and the roof. So this section looked like a big cap/hat. Then they lay that section over the front 500-section and welded all around. All other 500E-equipment was completed entirly.

The "Silver" one are made of a good stationwagon and a crashed 500E. But this car was not cut in two parts and joined - the staionwagon was only modified with all necessary chassis changings to get the 500E drive train installed. The engine bay was modified and the cardan column was replaced with a new one from a 500E. All other equipment was transferred entirly. So the "Silver" car is in fact a bit better than the "Black" one, because it is not a jointed car.

In 2004 I was looking closely on the "Black" one and planned to buy it. But the owner was a drug adict and he was messing a lot. So I did in fact never manage to do a deal with him. The car is sold and still in use, but I don't know the condition of it now. I bought the "Silver" one in Oct. 2006 but sold it six months later. After I bought the car I revealed a massive rust attack in the floor panels, just around the replaced cardan column. It was really bad, but I got a good compensation for this from the seller. I was so excited about the car, my very first intro to "the 500E world", so I had big plans for doing the repair myself. But time and place was a hinder for me, so I had to sell it as it was. Today it is still under repair, but the new owner will get it on the road again, I'm sure. That is a really good looking car.

Regards
-arnt-
500AMM

PředchozíDalší

Zpět na Fórum E500